CERTIFICATION & LISTING PROGRAMS - ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 PROGRAM
Solar Thermal Collectors
The ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 Solar Thermal Collector Certification Program provides certification of solar thermal collectors to the current ICC 901/SRCC 100 Solar Thermal Collector standard, which references the internationally-accepted test methods in the ISO 9806 standard. The ICC-SRCC™ program includes a wider range of collector types, including: glazed and unglazed flat plate, evacuated tube, integrated collector storage, roof-integrated, concentrating, transpired and even photovoltaic water heating collectors.
The OG-100 program ensures that these collectors meet minimum safety and durability criteria, and provide standardized performance ratings for different climates and applications. The ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 ratings allow the performance of collectors from various manufacturers to be compared on an equal basis. ICC-SRCC™ certificates provide the key information consumers and system designers need to compare, model and select the right collectors for their system. OG-100 certified collectors are required for all OG-300 certified systems.
Dozens of incentive programs and regulations nationwide recognize and require ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 certification. Check the DSIRE website for listings of solar water heating and solar pool heating programs that reference ICC-SRCC™'s OG-100 certification.
*The link will take you to the gateway of our automated system. You will need to register to proceed. If you are already registered, you will be required to login.
- NATIONWIDE ACCEPTANCE: ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 certifications are recognized and in some cases required by dozens of incentive programs and regulations nationwide. Certifying with ICC-SRCC™ ensures that your system can be sold and incentivized virtually anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. Check the DSIRE website for listings of solar water heating and solar pool heating programs.
- TRUSTED: ICC-SRCC™ has been offering solar thermal certifications for over 3 decades. ICC-SRCC™'s staff are solar thermal experts. We know your products and we know Standard 100 - because we created it.
- COMPREHENSIVE AND OBJECTIVE: ICC-SRCC™'s certificates provide the third-party technical information consumers and designers need to model and select the best collector for their application. ICC-SRCC™ models all OG-100 systems using the same rating conditions so users can easily get an unbiased comparison.
- SAFETY AND DURABILITY: OG-100 certification is more than just performance ratings. ICC-SRCC™'s engineers review collector designs and laboratory testing results to be sure they meet the ICC 901/ICC-SRCC™ 100 Standard, providing assurance that they meet comprehensive safety, durability and minimum performance requirements.
- WEB-BASED CERTIFICATES: OG-100 certified collectors are provided with a certificate of compliance, provided on the ICC-SRCC™ website, www.solar-rating.org. The certificates feature certified performance ratings and a complete schematic of the approved system. Check them out on our online listing directory.
To learn more about participating in ICC-SRCC™'s OG-100 certification program, click on any of the links below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply Online for OG-100 Certification
- OG-100 Listing Directories
Some documents in this site are in a PDF file format. Go to Adobe© Acrobat© Reader™ to obtain a free version of the Reader™. PDF file links will open in a new browser window.