CERTIFICATION & LISTING PROGRAMS - ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 PROGRAM
Solar Thermal Collectors
The ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 Solar Thermal Collector Certification Program provides certification for solar thermal collectors to the current ICC 901/SRCC 100 Solar Thermal Collector standard. The standard references the internationally-accepted test methods in the ISO 9806 standard. OG-100 addresses a wide range of collector types, including glazed and unglazed flat plate, evacuated tube, integrated collector storage, roof-integrated, concentrating, transpired, PV-thermal and even photovoltaic water heating collectors. OG-100 certification ensures that collectors meet minimum safety and durability criteria. It also provides standardized performance ratings for different climate types and applications. ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 ratings make it easy to compare collectors from various manufacturers on an equal basis. For consumers, designers and architects, the ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 directory is often their first stop to find and compare solar thermal collectors.
Incentive programs and regulations throughout North America recognize OG-100 certification. Check the DSIRE website for listings of solar water and pool heating programs that reference ICC-SRCC™'s OG-100 certification.
*The link will take you to the gateway of our automated system. You will need to register to proceed. If you are already registered, you will be required to login.
- WIDESPREAD NORTH AMERICAN ACCEPTANCE: ICC-SRCC™ OG-100 is the most widely recognized certification program for solar thermal collectors in North America, ensuring that certified products can be sold, incentivized and installed virtually anywhere in the U.S.
- TRUSTED & KNOWLEDGABLE: SRCC has been offering solar thermal certifications for over 3 decades. We know your products and we know Standard 100 - because we created it.
- COMPREHENSIVE AND OBJECTIVE: ICC-SRCC™'s certificates provide the third-party technical information consumers and designers need to model and select the best collector for their application. ICC-SRCC™ models all OG-100 systems using the same rating conditions so users can easily get an unbiased comparison.
- SAFETY AND DURABILITY: OG-100 certification provide more than just performance ratings. ICC-SRCC™'s engineers review collector designs and laboratory testing results to be sure they meet the ICC 901/SRCC 100 Standard, providing assurance that they meet comprehensive safety, durability and minimum performance requirements.
- WEB-BASED CERTIFICATES: OG-100 collectors are provided with a certificate of compliance, posted online at www.solar-rating.org. Check them out on our online listing directory.
To learn more about having your solar collector certified under the OG-100 certification program, click on any of the links provided, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some documents in this site are in a PDF file format. Go to Adobe© Acrobat© Reader™ to obtain a free version of the Reader™. PDF file links will open in a new browser window.