ICC-SRCC is accredited to provide certifications and listings for Solar Heating and Cooling products. These include a wide range of solar water and air heating products and systems. These include:
- Single and multi-family domestic solar water heaters. Examples include solar thermal water heaters, thermosiphons, PV water heaters, solar-assisted heat pumps, and more).
- Solar pool heating systems
- Open (transpired) and closed-loop solar air heating systems
- Commercial and industrial water and other fluid heating systems
Solar thermal collector listings are available for many different types including:
- Glazed and unglazed flat plate collectors
- Vacuum tube collectors, including heat pipes
- Integrated collector storage (ICS)
- PV-Thermal hybrids (PVTs)
- Concentrating, including parabolic trough and fresnel lens collectors
- PV-Water heating collectors
- Building-integrated collectors
NOTE – ICC-SRCC does NOT certify or list photovoltaic (PV) modules that produce electricity.
ICC-SRCC’s listing program can also provide listings for a wide range of components used in solar thermal systems, including:
- Solar tanks (pressurized and unpressurized)
- Heat exchangers
- Solar pump stations
- Solar differential controllers
- PV-powered circulation pumps
- Racking and mounting systems
- Specialized valves, expansion tanks, and other custom components
For components that can be used in solar heating & cooling systems or other plumbing and mechanical applications, ICC-SRCC can work with our sister company ICC-ES PMG to create a listing for all applications.