Who can obtain an OG-300 Puerto Rico Supplement?

Any current OG-300 certification holder may apply for a Puerto Rico Supplement to be added to their existing OG-300 certificate.  Therefore only the holder of the OG-300 certificate (manufacturer, designer, etc) can apply for the supplement.  Once completed, PR Supplements are added to the OG-300 certificate and are publicly available on the SRCC OG-300 Directory on the SRCC website (www.solar-rating.org).