During inspections related to ICC-SRCC certifications and listings, the inspector will:
• Review the manufacturer’s quality management system and confirm that it is effectively implemented. Quality systems should include the following (as applicable):
o Factory production quality controls
o Incoming goods inspections
o Instrument calibration and control
o Staff training for production and quality control
o Product design control and documentation
o Complaint management.
• Check for any product design or manufacturing changes,
• Confirm that product labeling meets ICC-SRCC requirements,
• Review any special requirements in the certification or listing.
• Specify any other discrepancies between conditions at the manufacturing plant and ICC-SRCC program requirements.
The results of the inspection are recorded on the ICC-SRCC inspection report, which is available online.